As a business customer, you can choose between digitec connect for private and for business customers. The following overview should help you choose the option that best suits your needs.
digitec connect for private customers
- You’re managing five or fewer phone numbers.
- It doesn’t matter that you can only pay by credit card and that there’s no company name stated on the invoice.
If you’re planning on using more data than the included amount, you’re better off with this option because of the Family + Friends benefit. It works out cheaper than with the B2B preferential conditions.
digitec connect for business customers
- You’re managing more than five – or even more than ten – numbers.
- You need to have the option of paying by invoice.
- You want a dashboard optimised for B2B customers with B2B-specific functions for efficient use.