Your Internet connection may not be working for several reasons:
- We recommend you first try putting the SIM card in another device. If you can then access the Internet, there’s likely an issue with your device.
- Check the system settings on your device and make sure mobile data is enabled.
- If you use up your available data and have deactivated the option to automatically add extra data packs, surfing speed will be reduced. You can always add additional data packs directly in your Cockpit.
- Make sure you’ve set an Access Point Name (APN). You can set it to «Internet».
- Make sure mobile data is enabled in your Cockpit.