Your subscription may not be working for several reasons.
I’m in Switzerland:
- First, check whether there’s a general network disruption: current service notes and malfunctions
- Check the network coverage in the area you’re in. Try changing your location.
- We recommend you try checking if the SIM card works in another device. If it does, it’s likely there’s an issue with your device.
- Check if the software on your smartphone is up to date.
- Check the system settings on your device and make sure the service you need is activated (mobile data, roaming). Also, make sure that «flight mode» and «do not disturb» mode are deactivated.
- Check whether the service you need is also activated in your Cockpit.
- Remove the SIM card and restart the smartphone. After this, insert the SIM card again.
- Make sure you’ve set an Access Point Name (APN). You can set it to «Internet».
I’m outside Switzerland:
- In your Cockpit, switch the roaming slide bar off and on again. This usually helps, as it updates the roaming profile.
- Check if there’s enough credit left on your roaming data pack. We’ll send you a text message as soon as 80% of the data pack has been used up.
- Manually select a network operator.
- Android: Settings -> Connections -> Mobile networks -> Network operators -> deactivate «Select automatically» -> manually select a network operator.
- iPhone: Settings -> Mobiles -> Network selection -> deactivate «automatically» -> manually select a network operator.
- Reset your phone's network settings and then restart your device.
- Android: Settings -> General management -> Reset -> Reset network settings
- iPhone: Settings -> General -> [Transfer/reset device -> Reset -> Reset network settings
- Important: This will also reset WLAN and Bluetooth settings
- With MultiSIM, you can’t receive roaming services abroad.