The account administrator gets a bill each month that includes all Family + Friends subscriptions. The total amount is then charged to the credit card stored in the account owner’s Cockpit.
You can see how much each SIM user spent by looking at the itemized invoice, which is stored in the Cockpit. The account owner can then charge the Family + Friends members.
As the account administrator, you can request a monthly SMS notification with a cost summary of all members. Here’s how to activate it:
- Log in to your Cockpit.
- Click on «Settings» at the bottom left.
- Activate the SMS notification containing the current invoice amount in «digitec connect subscription».
I’m a Family member. How can I pay my own invoices?
The account administrator must enable split invoicing. To do this, the account administrator must go to the Cockpit, then open the user profile (red dot at the top right of the Cockpit). Once you have access to your own Cockpit, you can set up your invoicing yourself.
- You’ll receive an SMS with the link to your Cockpit as soon as the Family administrator has given you access. (If you already have access to your Cockpit, you can skip this step.)
- Log into your Cockpit with your digitec or Galaxus account.
- You can now enter your preferred payment method. You’ll find the settings in your user profile (top right of your Cockpit).
- The costs for your subscription are then automatically deducted from your credit card or Twint account each month.
Please note: to pay your own invoices, you must be 18 years of age or older. You can access all your cost details in your Cockpit. As soon split invoicing is set up, the Family administrator will no longer be able to see your costs.